*SPOTLIGHT* Today's Wire Masters~

As evidenced by a few pieces of her work, Bobbie is an amazing artist. To the right is one of her famous Sawrovski Crystal wire wrapped bracelets. Bobbi is self-taught and has been working with wire for over 20 years. You can view Bobbi's work from the links below or visit her Artfire studio MyWiredImagination.

Kharisma R. Sommers of Popnicute is another of today's up and coming talented artists. Kharisma's work is pure heaven. She hails from Indonesia where she's honed her skills. Kharisma's designs are fashion forward and couture. Take a moment to visit her links and witness for yourself the magic this artist produces.

You can find Popnicute here:

Facebook
Blog


Catinalife has be around these parts for some time. Here pieces are classy and affordable. This designer's heart is truly in her work. If you are a fan of wire wrapped jewelry, you definitely need to take a peek at her work. She's homegrown and resides in Iowa, straight from the heart land. Gemstone Jewelry by Joy can be found on Artfire. You can also spot joy on Twitter and on Facebook.


.........................................................................................

I've worked on this post for a few days now. I firmly believe in paying it forward in this life and admire all of these artist's work. They've been at this a lot longer than I, and frankly, I'm nowhere near their level of expertise when it comes to wire. I often find myself staring at their Artfire shops in wonder and even drool occasionally! I hope you enjoy their work as much as I do...until next time...bead on!

4 comments:

catinalife said...

Bobbi and Kay do such beautiful work, I have long admired them both, I feel humbled in such great company, thank you very much for the mention.....:) Joy

BobbiWired said...

Hi Shell! I am so very flattered that you included me in your blog post!!! It truly was a wonderful treat to come home to! :)) Thank you very much!
♥wrap happy,
♥Bobbi

Kharisma Sommers said...

What a surprise! Thank you for the feature!! <3 I truly appreciate it ^^

* Popnicute ~ imaginative handcrafted jewelry
* PopnicuteSupplies ~ quality jewelry supplies and handmade jewelry tutorials

Colie's Kitchen said...

Cute blog!! I am now a new follower!! Nicole @ colieskitchen.com Relax and Surf Sunday!!